Grex GC1850 Cordless 2" 18G Brad Nailer
The Grex GC1850 Cordless 2" 18-Gauge Gas Operated Brad Nailer is the most compact and lightweight cordless finish nailer - with No compromise on power. Grex has engineered the first cordless finish nailer that is similar in size, weight, balance and power to a traditional pneumatic 18-gauge brad nailer. This is all achieved with the same award winning all-metal robust build quality that users have trusted for 20 years.
Great for Cabinet assembly, Furniture finish work, Light wood assembly, Planar boxes, Trims, paneling, External softwood trim, Trim and moldings, Window beading, scribe molding, Door and window casings, Rattan, Picture frame assembly, Decorations and more
Fuel Cells Sold Separately
- Superbly balanced light weight (4.0 lbs.) design.
- Robust metal construction.
- Powerful enough to sink 2" 18 gauge brad nails into 2" thick Red Oak.
- Maximum firing rate 70 per minute
- Auto trigger lockout prevents empty (dry) firing and reminds the operator to re-load.
- Fastener indicator window shows when fasteners are low
- Ignition System uses 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries that deliver at least 50,000 shots.
- No need for expensive brand specific rechargeable batteries as you can use "AAA" rechargables.
- Offers lowest cost of fuel per shot 1300 to 1500 shots per cylinder
- Operates at high altitudes without having to use special fuel cells.
- Ultra low odor fuel makes working in enclosed areas more pleasant.
- No best before dates on fuel cells.
- No prescribed igniter maintenance schedule.
- Field replaceable driver.
- Posit-Lock Nose Cover dramatically reduces jamming.
- Super narrow nose and safety design that allow driving nails at any angle.
- Removable rubber no-mar tip protects work piece and helps precisely locates nailing position.
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use