Grex P650L 23G 2" Headless Pinner
- Lock-out mechanism that prevents dry-firing of tool
- Shoots fasteners up to 2-inch length easily, even in hardwoods
- Patented magazine design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work
Suggested Applications: Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
- Compact, lightweight, slim profile design for maximum maneuverability
- Powerful motor to drive fasteners through hardwoods
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths
- Drive fasteners up to 2, accepts 13 lengths from 1/2" to 2"
- Auto lock-out feature prevents dry-firing of tool
- Lock-out over-ride button allows last several pins to be drive
- Double trigger safety lock prevents accidental firing of tool
- Removable nose cover provides easy access to clear jams
- Narrow nose design reaches corners and tight areas for detail work
- No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
- 4-point alignment guide accurately locates position to drive pins
- Fastener indicator window shows when reloading is necessary
- Convenient drop-in loading for quick and easy fastener re-loading
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces exhaust sounds
- Rubber hand grip for a firm comfortable grip on tool
- Dimensions 7.75L x 8.75H
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use