Jessem 02120 MAST-R-LIFT II
- The new Mast-R-Lift II has 5 double sealed bearings added to the rotation of the Lift spindle (2 on the spindle and 3 on the cam lock)
- These provide a lifetime of use for your Lift and even with the heaviest router on the market your Lift can be raised and lowered with one finger.
- JessEm also added a cam lock that is accessible from the top surface and is engaged with the use of the same crank handle used to raise and lower the Lift.
- The Mast-R-Lift II fits every fixed base router on the market right out of the box.
- Hard anodized surface treatment provides thick abrasion resistant coating for top plate
- All components on the Mast-R-Lift II are CNC-machined at JessEm's machining center in Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Size: 9-1/4" X 11-3/4" (Fits JessEm 03004 Top)