Kreg DB210 Foreman Electric Pocket Hole Machine
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your workpiece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Powerful 110-volt motor
- Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit
- Works with materials from 1/2"- to 1-1/2" thick
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket Bit and Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use