Kreg KMS7303 Jig & Fixture Bar - 30"
If you're building jigs and fixtures for your table saw, router table, band saw, or other tools with a miter slot, you need a miter-gauge bar that fits precisely (in a standard 3/8" (9mm) x 3/4" (19mm) miter slot) and slides smoothly. The Jig and Fixture Bar does both.
This is the same adjustable bar that comes standard on our Precision Miter Gauge, giving you the same proven accuracy on fixtures you build.
Six nylon screws along the length of the bar adjust with the simple turn of a screwdriver to take up any play in the miter gauge slot. That lets you get an exact fit and retain it over years of use.
This 30" (762mm) long bar has mounting holes every 4" (102mm) along its length that allow you options for mounting your fixtures.
- Perfect for building workshop jigs and fixtures
- The same bar used on our Kreg® Precision Miter Gauge
- Screws along the bar adjust easily to compensate for any "play" in the miter gauge slot
- Mounting holes every 4" (101mm) along bar length
- Fits standard 3/8" (9mm) x 3/4" (19mm) miter gauge slots