Kunz No 101 Pocket Hand Plane
Kunz is a family owned company that has been manufacturing premium performance planes exclusively in Germany since 1992. Using cutting edge technology Kunz are recognised worldwide as a leading authority in the design and manufacture of hand planes and spokeshaves. This No101 pocket plane is designed as a small yet extremely precise tool which is great for chamfering, fine trimming and finishing work.
- Precision manufactured in Germany
- Designed as a small yet extremely precise planing tool
- Body made from an annealed grey iron casting
- Great for chamfering fine trimming and finishing work
- Plane iron made from tool steel hardened to 60 to 62 HRC
- Compact body fits comfortably into the palm of your hand
- Allows for greater control on intricate jobs
The 85mm long body of the plane is made from a fine grey iron casting which is coated with green epoxy resin and then finely ground on the base. The 25mm wide plane iron is made from tool steel which has been hardened and tempered to guarantee a long edge life. This is an excellent compact yet very precise hand plane that is great for small project work and fine detail finishing where other plane can not reach.
Made in Germany.