Laguna P/FLUX II HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector - 2HP
Laguna's p|flux series offers peerless performance. It sports standard black HEPA filtration and is filled with innovative details. An LED light shows when the drum is full and needs emptied, and an LED shows when the filter needs to be cleaned. It even has swing-away doors which have acoustic foam on the inside to lower the units noise level.
When lifting the drum into position, a connector on the back of the drum automatically hooks up to a pipe in cyclone this way creating a low pressure area in the bottom of the drum. This is designed to hold down the plastic bag to avoid it being sucked up into the cone during use. This smart system is a vast improvement over the last generation. If you choose to use the p|flux without a bag you can simply shut off the system using a valve offering you speed and flexibility.
- Motor HP: 2 HP, Single Phase, 220V
- Amps: 14
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- High frequency hand-held remote control
- Nominal CFM: 1740
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 9.3"
- Impeller / Fan Size: 14.5"
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 6" manifold 4" x 2 ports
- Drum capacity: 33 gallon
- Drum collection Bag: 24"x 37-3/8"
- Filtration efficiency: 0.4micron @ 99.92%
- Canister cleaning: Internal pulse cleaning
- MERV Rating: 16+
- All casters are 4" flat casters
- Machine Weight: 340 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 408 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 47" x 28" x 80"