Makita SP6000X1 Plunge Cut Track Saw + 55" Rail
Makita's plunge-cut track saw delivers accurate and splinter-free cuts through a variety of materials. This saw is also designed to perform close-to-wall cutting, allowing you to make cuts as close as 11/16" along walls. With a precision-built in depth stop, you can score a preliminary groove in material at a depth 2 mm, ideal for working with splinter-prone material like melamine, veneered materials, panelling and pine. The Makita plunge-cut track saw is designed to make long accurate cuts, giving you the precision of a table saw with the portability of a hand saw.
- Depth Stopper enables splinter-free cutting
- Precision bevel cut feature maintains exact blade position for quick and easy bevel cutting without compensating adjustments
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load
- Overload protection prevents motor burnout due to current overload
- Variable speed dial adjusts cutting speed based on materials or application
- Lightweight design with magnesium blade case, gear housing and base
- Can make cuts within 11/16" of walls
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Can make 2 mm scoring cuts
- Includes 55" rail, 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade, hex wrench and vacuum hose adapter
- Blade diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor: 20mm (13/16")
- Maximum cutting capacity at 90 degrees: 2-3/16"
- Maximum cutting capacity at 45 degrees: 1-9/16"
- Bevel range: -1 to 48 degrees
- No load speed: 2,000 - 5,200 RPM
- Motor: 12 Amps
- Noise level: 81 dB(A)
- Overall length: 13-3/8" (341 mm)
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use