Oneway 1224 Wood Lathe
- 12" swing over the bed (9" swing over Banjo) 24" between centers
- 11" Stainless steel tool rest with 1" post
- 2 step pulley
- Two position Control Box
- Spindle is hardened and ground
- 7/16" thru hole (in spindle)
- 24 position indexing
- #2 Morse Taper in headstock & tailstock
- Forward & Reverse with two pre-programmed accel / decel settings
- 110V input, 1HP AC variable speed inverter (drive) with dynamic braking (220V also available)
- 1HP Marathon Motor
- High Performance Powder Paint on Stand & Lathe Cast Iron Tailstock with Acme thread & 3" quill travel. Patented clamping mechanism in Banjo
- Offset Bed for easy clean up
Please allow 6 months weeks delivery (as of May 2022)
#2 MT Safe Driver
#2 MT Live Center (with cones)
Powder Painted Metal Stand
(two wood shelves included)
3" Steel Faceplate (Powder Painted)
11"Stainless Steel Toolrest
Two location Control Box
Powder Painted Lathe
4mm, 6mm and 8mm Allen Keys
Spindle Lock Wrench
Spindle Height: 44"
Power Input: 110V, Single Phase Length x Width: 47 x 23"
Bench Height: 30"
Weight: Approximately 300 lbs.