Robert Larson 605-1150 Black Walnut Sliding Mortise Gauge
This Robert Larson high quality gauge is made from the finest hardwood and enhanced with brass facing plates and fittings. This marking gauge is used to mark parallel lines either with or across the grain.
- Brass wear strips on the rubbing face.
- Made from premium grade black walnut
- One side is for marking mortises and has a sliding adjustment mechanism.
- The other side has a single pin which allows the tools to be used as a traditional marking gauge.
- Easy to use knurled brass thumbscrew locking mechanism.
- Overall length 7-3/4″
- Made in Sheffield, England