Twister PH-101 EzeOut Hole Saw Arbour
A great addition to any toolbox, it guarantees the removal of the hole saw plug every time.
Place the Twister ezeOUT arbor system in the drill chuck and attach your holesaw to the end. After you have cut your hole, simply place your hand on the guide wheel and reverse the drill. The plug is pushed straight out.
Works great for all materials, and really shines when you have cut through multiple materials at one time. Get layers of material out of the hole saw is made so easy with the Twister ezeOUT!
• The Twister ezeOUT comes equipped with a 3/8” dia. brad-point pilot bit
• Accepts most common hole saws 1-1/4” dia. and larger
• After drilling, simply put the drill in reverse, grab hold of a knurled knob, and watch as a pair of rods ejects the plug
• The brad-point bit increased the accuracy of hole placement when compared to the twist bits found in other arbors
• When used on a drill press, the auto-eject feature must be operated manually, but it takes just seconds
• Brad Point Pilot Bit: 3/8"
• Max. RPM: 750
• Note: Hole saw not included
• Net Weight: 0.95 Lbs.