Amana 46094-K "Spektra" Solid Carbide Upcut Spiral - 1/4" Diameter
46094-K Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral 1/4 Dia x 3/4 x 1/4 Shank x 2-1/2 Inch Long Composite, Fiberglass & Phenolic Cutting Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Router Bit
Amana Tool®'s Modern Materials Finishing Geometry (MMFG) incorporates high shear multi-flute and a Spektra™ coating designed for the ultimate combination of finish and tool longevity in aerospace materials. Modern-day materials present challenges to the fabricator using these special multi-flute edge tools featuring Spektra™ coating addresses these challenges with a winning geometry combination.
(D) Diameter: 1/4"
(B) Cutting Height: 3/4"
(d) Shank: 1/4"
(L) Overall Length: 2-1/2"
Excellent for cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)