Amana 46490 Extra Long 2D/3D Carving Straight Ball Nose - 1/4" Diameter
Extra-Long Reach CNC 2D and 3D Carving Solid Carbide Spiral Ball Nose (Conical Ball), 3-Flute Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Router Bits with Reduced Shank
Specially designed for 2D and 3D CNC profiling and carving in plastic aluminum & wood with machines such as Ï-Carver, CNC Shark ShopBot Datron & Carvewright. The high-shear ball nose tips cut smooth 2D and 3D contours with reduced stepping while the proprietary ZrN coating (applied by the physical vapor deposition coating process) provides high resistance to wear sharper cutting edges extended tool life and less friction & heat buildup.
- A perfect bit for 3D carving
- Precision 2D and 3D large scale carving
- Great for deep profiling
- Dimensional signage
- 3D millwork
- 2D and 3D contouring profiling modeling and pattern making for cabinetry sign making furniture making and jewelry mold making
- Compatible with CarveWright and CompuCarve woodworking systems
- Perfect for model-makers on large 3D milling profiles in abrasive EPS foam and other materials
- These router bits are made with an extra-long reduced shank section for deeper reach and better chip clearance.
(D) Diamter: 1/4"
(R) Radius: 1/8"
(a) Angle: 0.10 Deg
(B) Cutting Height: 1/2"
(d) Shank: 1/4"
(L) Overall Length: 4"
(d1) Shaft Dia: 15/64"