Axiom by Amana ABS900 9pc "Spektra" CNC Tooling Kit
The ABS900 9pc bit set is for the most demanding signmaking, lettering and engraving. Designed for creating signs and other CNC projects in a variety of materials. Each router bit is manufactured from Amana's exclusive grade carbide according to stringent quality standards.
*VCarve and Aspire users* The purchase of this Axiom router bit set includes a free download of the tooling geometry and simple instructions which allow you to easily import your new bits directly into your Vectric tooling database.
- Carbide Tipped Bottom Cleaning / Spoilboard: 1-1/2 Dia x 1/2 x 1/2 Inch Shank Upshear Design 4 Fute
- Carbide Tipped Core Box: 1/4 Radius x 1/2 Dia x 3/8 x 1/2 Inch Shank
- Carbide Tipped V Groove: 90 Deg x 1/2 Dia x 1/2 x 1/2 Inch Shank
- Solid Carbide Carving/Engraving Fine Line Engraving - Spektra Coated: 30 Deg 0.005 Tip Width x 1/4 Inch Shank x 2 1/4 Length
- Solid Carbide Tapered Ball Nose - Spektra Coated: 6.2 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Tip 1/64 Dia x 1/32 Radius x 1 x 1/4 Shank x 3 Inch Long Solid Carbide Spiral
- Solid Carbide Tapered Ball Nose - Spektra Coated: 5.4 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Tip 1/16 Dia x 1/32 Radius x 1 x 1/4 Shank x 3 Inch Long Solid Carbide Spiral
- Straight Ball Nose Solid Carbide - Spiral Spektra Coated: 0.10 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Tip 1/4 Dia x 1/8 Radius x 1-1/2 x 1/4 Shank x 3 Inch Long x 2 Flute Solid Carbide
- Solid Carbide Spiral Flute Plunge - Spektra Coated: 1/8 Dia x 1/2 x 1/4 Inch Shank
- Solid Carbide Spiral Plunge - Spektra Coated: 1/4 Dia x 1 Inch x 1/4 Shank Down-Cut
* Our Spektra bits feature a nACo nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
Stored in a solid wood showcase storage box with a Plexiglas clear lid.