Easy Wood Tools 7300 Mid-Size Easy Detailer
The unique diamond cutter shape on the Mid-Size Easy Detailer fits into tight places where cutters on other tools just won't fit. Offered here in the mid-size version, it has a 3/8" bar, sturdy 14" maple handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It is designed for small intricate work and cutting final details such as small coves and beads on both spindle and bowl work. It is also handy for cutting chuck tenons and making inside reverse angle cuts for inside chucking bowls with dovetail jaws. You may find they work well for hogging your green wood projects too. Made in USA.
- When the cutter eventually dulls, just loosen the retaining screw and rotate the cutter, then re-tighten the screw
- Engineered to cut going straight in, employing just the nose of the tool
- Reduced relief angle makes the long edges less aggressive as the nose of the tool is cutting
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
Includes the Ci4 Diamond Shaped Carbide Cutter.