Festool 574332 Domino Joiner DF500Q
- Create durable, long lasting mortise and tenon joints in seconds
- 100% rotation proof, solid wood tenons for reliable, secure joints
- Simple and intuitive adjustments foråÊprecise, consistent results
- Versatile system is ready for virtually any type of joint in nearly any material
- Precise, reliable adjustments and stops allow you to do in seconds what has traditionally taken hours
The Domino tenon is impressive - it is 100% rotation-proof and far stronger than either biscuits or dowels. It also has a large gluing surface area for extra strength. The unique, patented cutting mechanism consists of a spiral cutter with carbide tip that oscillates as it rotates to create perfect mortises time after time. This action creates a clean entry for a perfectly flush surface while preventing heat build up in the tooling for long cutter life. The Domino joiner is a simple tool to use with angle, depth and height adjustment scales with positive stops for repeated work and accurate indexing. The included stop pins allow for consistent indexing against the workpiece edge which is critical for perfect alignment when joining panels Create precise, solid joints for your largest or smallest projects. The Domino is portable and ergonomic and lets you take the tool to the work for precise joint placement. The adjustable fence for mitered and beveled joints ranges from 0 to 90 with positive stops at 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90. Straightforward adjustments for mortise width and depth, and material height. An available range of tenon sizes and types for maximum joint stability across many different applications.
The Domino system is above all economical and efficient. The fast, easy alignment and repeatability of accurate mortises dramatically reduces set-up time and enhances your quality of work. Made in Germany.