Festool 576079 ETS150/3 EQ Random Orbit Sander
The ETS 150/3, with a 1/8" (3.0 mm) stroke, is perfect for fine sanding or finishing work. This sander features a rubberized top grip, ergonomic handle, finger tip switch and vibration-stop balancing to reduce the discomfort normally associated with sanding. Jetstream dust extraction improves the surface finish by removing dust particles as they are generated, while at the same time, prolonging pad and abrasive life.
- Multi-Jetstream 2 dust extraction for cleaner work piece and work environment and up to 30% longer abrasive life.
- Ergonomically formed to fit your hand for one or two handed operation, with rubberized top grip.
- MMC electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, and constant speed under load.
- StickFix fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life
Festool's sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Pad brake prevents errant damage to finished work
- Vibration stop for smooth operation, better comfort and the best finish
- Dust extraction for cleaner air, higher quality finishes and long lasting pads and abrasives
- Step-less variable speed for infinite adjustability to fit the application
- (1) Filter Bag with Holder
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) StickFix Multi-Jetstream 2 Sanding Pad ‰ÛÏ soft
- (1) Systainer SYS3 M 237 with organizational insert
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use