Festool 575085 HK 55 EQ Track Guided Saw + FSK 420 Rail
- High-torque 1200 watt motor with electronic control module ensures constant power when sawing, which improves cut speed and quality
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum blade cover and riving knife
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism adjusts 0 to 50 degrees
- Compatible with FSK cross-cutting guide rail and FS guide rail
- Safe and perfectly straight cuts when used with the guide rail
The HK 55 cordless circular track saw in combination with the FSK cutting rail, provide a new miter-saw system for more independence and combines precision and efficiency with a high level of user-friendliness, optimized ergonomics and ease of use
Features such as the cutting depth adjustment with plunge cut function, the hinged-cover remote control, guide wedge and FastFix saw blade change, provide the best possible working conditions. The FSK cutting rail provides precise cutting with repeat accuracy.
Simply push the lever and set the desired cutting depth using the clearly visible and easy-to-read scale, then release and you‰۪re done! Combine this with the plunge cut function and you will find you can make plunge cuts to the preset cutting depth easily and conveniently.
To enable a clear view of the saw blade, the hinged protective cover can be moved backwards from the front handle, thus uncovering the saw blade. This ensures your hands always remain at a safe distance from the saw blade.
The new HK 55 circular saw can be coupled to the cutting rail or decoupled from it in an instant, depending on whether you want to saw with or without a guide.
To ensure it is always ready for use, the cutting rail has an adjustable stop and an integrated rubber spring, which automatically brings the HK 55 back to the starting position.
- HK 55 saw
- FSK cross-cutting guide rail with 16-1/2‰Û_ cut capacity (420mm)
- Standard 18-tooth blade
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC