Kreg KHI-PULL Cabinet Hardware Jig
Install Knobs and Pulls with Easy, Repeatable Accuracy
- Adjustable guides for accurate hole placement
- Built-in measuring scales for repeatable results
- Versatile for mounting single and multi-hole knobs
- Adjustable edge guide for easy positioning
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
- Durable hardened-steel drill guides
The Kreg Cabinet Hardware Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet knobs and pulls. The moveable edge guide and measuring scales make it easy to position knobs precisely, while adjustable drill guides ensure straight holes for perfect knob and pull positioning every time. Perfect for new construction and for refreshing entire rooms.
Whether you're updating your cabinets or building a project from scratch, adding hardware like knobs and pulls is often one of the final steps and one of the most intimidating. Drill the holes incorrectly, and it can be very difficult to correct the mistake. The Cabinet Hardware Jig takes all the guesswork out of the process by allowing you to drill straight, accurately positioned holes every time, so you'll know that every piece of hardware is positioned correctly and consistently.
NOTE: 3/16" (5mm) drill bit required - does not come included.