Kreg KMA4700 Straight Edge Guide XL
- Crosscut and rip cut material up to 8 feet (244cm)
- Aluminum guide rail leads cuts precisely along a straight line
- Cutline indicators help position cuts perfectly
- Built-in clamping with GripMaxx™ secures rail to material
- Works with left- and right-blade circular saws, as well as some jigsaws and trim routers
Cut sheet goods down to size with precision and ease by using the Kreg® Straight Edge Guide. Work with material up to 8 feet and get the cuts you need — whether you're using a circular saw, jigsaw, or trim router. (Works with most brands.)
The Kreg Straight Edge Guide XL offers an intuitive and approachable way to break down sheet goods. Your saw rides against the aluminum guide, allowing you to make straight and precise cuts. Guided cutting makes it easier than ever to see exactly where you'll cut so you can get the results you expect.
First, align your cuts quickly and precisely with the cutline indicators. Cutline indicators make alignment to your pencil marks easy, so you can work confidently knowing you’ll make the cut exactly where you need it. Then secure the guide to your material using the low-profile GripMaxx™ clamps that are built right into the guide. And now you're ready to make a cut!
The Straight Edge Guide is also available with a smaller cutting capacity of 4 feet.