Kreg KMS7102 Precision Miter Gauge System
- Factory Calibration. Guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- Gauge head is CNC machine perfectly square to the bar and table (no stampings)
- Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments
- Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree
- Postive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45-degrees;
Precision is the name of the game for this CNC milled miter gauge. Kreg worked hard to build accuracy into every feature of this product from the rugged aluminum fence, to the solid, yet versatile Swing Stop, to the easy-to-adjust Vernier scale. Bottom line, this miter gauge will put your projects on the fast track to perfection.
Similar to the type of lens found on a quality table saw rip fence, the clear lens features a high-visibility red line that makes it easy to set the Swing Stop for precise cuts, time after time.
The extremely straight 24-inch anodized aluminum bar is 3/8-inch tall by 3/4-inch wide and features five bar adjusters that eliminate "play" in the miter slot with the turn of a screw driver.
The Swing Stop slides effortlessly along the fence of the Precision Miter Gauge and locks securely into place with the simple turn of a knob. It also features a patented curved foot that lifts out of the way when you slide a board into it, so squaring an end and cutting to length doesn't require moving the stop.
The curved foot of the Swing Stop's "break-away" design allows you to add a sacrificial fence to your Miter Gauge.