Kreg KPHA750 Docking Station
- Transforms your portable Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO into a benchtop joining station
- Get enhanced support for long pieces with repositionable material support wings
- Material support wings also provide additional storage for your bits, screws, and more
- Adjustable stop adds repeatability and speed to pocket-hole positioning
- Includes the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure your jig to a work surface
- Also works with Pocket-Hole Jig 720
Expand the capability of your Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO with the Docking Station — complete with material support wings, added storage, and a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure the jig to your workspace. All these together give you a premium benchtop joining station for your Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO.
Material support wings make it easy to work with long boards and plywood. Just disconnect them for repositionable support for material of any length. You can also keep them attached to the base and fold them up when not in use. Plus, keep Kreg® pocket-hole screws, drill bits, and more inside the material support wing storage compartments.
An adjustable stop attaches to the material support wings so you can set up for repeatable pocket-hole positioning. Use the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure the dock and your jig to your workstation. The Docking Station also works with the Pocket-Hole Jig 720.