Kreg KPHJ720 Pocket-Hole Jig® 720
- Premium, advanced jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints more efficiently in materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick
- One-motion clamping with Automaxx™ automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds material in place for worry-free clamping
- On-board storage keeps Kreg® accessories close at hand
- Chip ejection port helps eliminate wood dust mess and connects to a shop vacuum
- Durable, impact-resistant construction with steel reinforced spine and lifetime drill guide warranty
- Includes free project plan and 60 screws
Build pocket-hole projects faster than ever:
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the most advanced jig yet from Kreg® with that features make project building incredibly efficient. It’s the premium choice for project builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever.
This jig makes quick work of creating pocket-hole joints. Features like Automaxx™ one-motion clamping help you save time and effort – by simultaneously clamping your workpiece and automatically adjusting to the exact thickness of your material (from 1/2" to 1 1/2"). GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds the project piece secure so you never have to worry about it shifting while you drill pocket holes.
A dust collection attachment connects to your shop vacuum to keep your workspace dust-free. The jig has a sturdy, steel reinforced spine, plus hardened steel drill guides with a lifetime warranty, to ensure years of high-quality performance. The on-board tool storage keeps accessories like the hex wrench and drill bits close at hand.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720, you get 60 Kreg pocket-hole screws and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 can even be transformed into the ultimate joining setup by adding the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp or Docking Station, sold separately.
Affordable Flat-Rate Shipping
|Rest of Canada
|11 to 25lbs
|26 - 65lbs
Shipping for items over 65 lbs is calculated at checkout.
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use