Laguna C/FLUX III 1 Micron Cyclone Dust Collector
The c|flux series sets a new standard for cyclones. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM. All shapes and dimensions has been reevaluated to optimize performance.
The C|FLUX III comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.97% of particles between the sizes of 0.2 to 2 micron & features 109 sq/ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270º manual clean comes standard.
Ingenious lift system quickly moves the drum off the floor and seals against the drum lid, avoiding the need for a flex hose. This design allows for much better portability as you are not forcing 4 wheels into the floor while pushing the unit.
- Motor HP: 3 HP, Single Phase, 220V
- Amps: 22
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- Switch type: Radio frequency remote switch black box
- Nominal CFM: 2817
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 11.2"
- Impeller / Fan Size: 15.5"
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 8" by 4" x 3 ports
- Canister Filter Type: 1 Micron
- Canister cleaning: Manual hand crank (auto cleaning kit available but sold separately)
- MERV Rating: 12
- Machine Weight: 309 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 375 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 46" x 27" x 79"