SawStop JSS-120A60 Jobsite PRO Portable Table Saw
SKU SAWSTOP JSS-120A60
Take the world’s safest saw wherever your project takes you. The SawStop Jobsite Saw Pro delivers durability, innovation and precision, with a design built for the demands of a worksite.
Easily collapse the saw and wheel it to the exact location where you will be working. Store it folded and then move it into position for a quick setup. Ideal for jobsites, garages and outdoor cutting applications.
A Hi-Lo T-style fence locks into place. The dual heights make cutting thin or thicker stock a breeze.
The blade can be raised or lowered with a turn of the hand wheel. The active dust collection blade guard captures above table dust to keep your workspace cleaner.
- Class-leading table depth for accurate, easy and safe cutting
- Raise or lower the blade with one turn of the hand wheel
- Solid Hi-Lo fence with Ergolock locking mechanism
- Dust collection blade guard
- Simple, intuitive action extends or collapses cart for use and transport
- Motor: 120V AC, 60 HZ, Universal, 15 Amp
- Motor Peak HP: 4
- Motor Continuous HP: 1-1/2
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Table Dimensions: 33-2/9" x 24-5/8"
- Rip Capacity: 25-1/2"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/8"
- Size (setup): 46-1/2" L x 28-1/2" W x 36" H
- Size (collapsed): 26-1/2" L x 29" W x 44" H
- Weight (with cart): 113 lbs.
- Weight (without cart): 84 lbs.