Easy Wood Tools 3400 Pro Easy Finisher
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregularly shaped blanks
- Reduced tendency for kickback, catches and sucking into the workpiece
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember; no bevels to ride
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
Includes Ci0 insert.
The Easy Finisher has a round carbide cutter perfect for doing the inside work on smaller bowls and for larger coves on spindle work. It is offered here in the Pro-Series version, with a rugged 1/2'' bar, massive 20'' hickory handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It utilizes the same carbide cutter technology as other Easy Wood Tools, improving productivity, and virtually eliminating sharpening. It comes loaded with one round cutter. When it gets dull, just rotate the cutter for a fresh cut. It is designed to be used with the tool rest set so that when the tool is held level the top of the cutter is on center. Keep it level to the floor and flat on the tool rest for all types of cut - no complicated approach angles, or bevels to ride. The design allows the Easy Finisher to cut from the center of a bowl out to the rim OR from the rim to the center, all without changing any angles. Made in USA.
- Handle: 20'' Hickory
- Tool Bar: 1/2'' x 8-1/2''
- Overall length: 28-1/2''
- Max Reach: 4''