Easy Wood Tools 4200 Full-Size Easy Finisher
The Easy Finisher has a round carbide cutter perfect for doing the inside work on smaller bowls and for larger coves on spindle work. It is offered here in the full-size version, boasting a rugged 1/2"bar, sturdy 16" maple handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It utilizes the same carbide cutter technology as other Easy Wood Tools, improving productivity, and virtually eliminating sharpening. It comes loaded with one round cutter. When it gets dull, just rotate the cutter for a fresh cut. It is designed to be used with the tool rest set so that when the tool is held level the top of the cutter is on center. Keep it level to the floor and flat on the tool rest for all types of cuts - no complicated approach angles, or bevels to ride. The design allows the Easy Finisher to cut from the center of a bowl out to the rim OR from the rim to the center, all without changing any angles. Made in USA.
- No need for sharpening, thanks to replaceable carbide cutters. Just rotate cutter when one side gets dull and replace when all sides are used
- Reduced kickback and catches due to the neutral cutting angles
- Reduced fatigue pressure goes into the tool rest so your arms don't tire as quickly
- No bevels to learn tools are held flat on the rest and parallel to the floor. Cut left, right or straight in within minutes of picking up the tool
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
- Handle: 16'' Maple
- Tool Bar: 1/2'' x 8-1/2''
- Overall length: 24-1/2''
- Max Reach: 4''
- Ci0 round carbide cutter with mounting screw (pre-installed)