Easy Wood Tools 6300 Mid-Size Easy Finisher
The Mid-Size Easy Finisher has a round carbide cutter perfect for doing the inside work on smaller bowls and for larger coves on spindle work. It features a 3/8" bar, sturdy 14" maple handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It utilizes the same carbide cutter technology as other Easy Wood Tools, improving productivity, and virtually eliminating sharpening. It comes loaded with one round cutter. When it gets dull, just rotate the cutter for a fresh cut. It is designed to be used with the tool rest set so that when the tool is held level the top of the cutter is on center. Keep it level to the floor and flat on the tool rest for all types of cuts no complicated approach angles, or bevels to ride. The design allows the Easy Finisher to cut from the center of a bowl out to the rim OR from the rim to the center, all without changing any angles. Made in USA.
- No need for sharpening, thanks to replaceable carbide cutters. Just rotate cutter when one side gets dull and replace when all sides are used
- Reduced kickback and catches due to the neutral cutting angles
- Reduced fatigue - pressure goes into the tool rest so your arms don‰۪t tire as quickly
- No bevels to learn - tools are held flat on the rest and parallel to the floor. Cut left, right or straight in within minutes of picking up the tool
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
Includes the Ci3 Round Carbide Cutter.
Affordable Flat-Rate Shipping
|Rest of Canada
|11 to 25lbs
|26 - 65lbs
Shipping for items over 65 lbs is calculated at checkout.
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use