Easy Wood Tools 7500 Full-Size Easy Detailer
The unique diamond cutter shape on the Easy Detailer fits into tight places where cutters on other tools just won't fit. Offered here in the full-size version, it boasts a rugged 1/2" bar, sturdy 16" maple handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It is designed for small intricate work and cutting final details such as small coves and beads on both spindle and bowl work. It is also handy for cutting chuck tenons and making inside reverse angle cuts for inside chucking bowls with dovetail jaws. You may find they work well for hogging your green wood projects too.
- When the cutter eventually dulls, just loosen the retaining screw and rotate the cutter, then re-tighten the screw
- Engineered to cut going straight in, employing just the nose of the tool
- Reduced relief angle makes the long edges less aggressive as the nose of the tool is cutting
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
- Handle: 16'' Maple
- Tool Bar: 1/2'' x 8-1/2''
- Overall length: 24-1/2''
- Max Reach: 4''
- Ci4 diamond-shaped carbide cutter with mounting screw (pre-installed)