Laguna MBAND1412-175 14/12 - 14" Bandsaw
Features include pyramid shaped spine, 1-3/4HP TEFC Motor, quick release tension, 115 volt outlet and micro polished 21 X 16" table mounted onto oversized trunnion paired with Aluminum Hi/Low Fence.
Solid Cast Wheels are electronically, dynamically balanced & fitted with polyurethane one-piece tires designed to run cooler & last longer than conventional tires.
The worm gear & pinion is ultra-smooth and engineered to have minimum flex even when fully extended. This is a trade mark of Laguna, just like the famous ceramic Laguna guides.
(Shown with Optional Work Light and Mobility Kit)
- Precision Tension Scale
- Hand Wheel Conveniently Mounted under Upper Cabinet
- 4" Dust Port. Innovative Table Insert Forces Dust into Port
- Laguna 10 Point Ceramic Blade Guides, no moving parts
- Magnetic Blade Guard
- Ultra Smooth Worm Gear-driven Rack & Pinion
- Minimum Flex in Guide Post even when fully Extended
- Premium Throat Plate 2" X 5" with Set Screws
- Dynamically Balanced Cast Iron Wheels
- Polyurethane Single Piece Cold Running Tires
- Flat Poly-Groove Drive Belt
- Massive Adjustable Lower Wheel Shaft
- Blade Speed Optimized for Wood Cutting
- Heavy Duty Enclosed Stand with Rubber Pads
- Dual Windows Display Tracking & Tension Information
- Euro Style Adjustable & Replaceable Door Hinges
- Two-Tone Powder Coated Paint
- World Class Fit & Finish
Motor: 1-3/4HP, TEFC, 60Hz.
Amperage: 14/7 (115/230V)
6' Cord with Nema 5-15P Plug
Illuminated On/Off Direct Start Switch with Safety Key
Pre-Wired 115V Outlet for Light
Resaw Capacity: 12"
Throat Capacity: 13"
Blade Length: 115"