Laguna 14/BX DELUXE 14" Bandsaw
The Laguna 14|BX is a bandsaw of uncompromised quality that brings industrial features to woodworkers in home shops and pro shops alike.
Though similar to the Laguna 14|12, the 14|BX features a heavier one-piece frame, a first-of-its-kind disc brake to quickly bring the blade to a stop, and dual light mounting positions (lights sold separately). Laguna‰۪s famous pyramid-shaped spine and an oversized trunnion offer incredible rigidity for vibration-free performance. The solid cast iron wheels also dampen vibration, are precisely balanced, and are fitted with polyurethane tires that run cooler and last longer.
The generously sized table is micro-polished to a beautiful sheen and includes a precision fence that can be flipped vertically for re-sawing, or horizontally for standard ripping. The magnetic blade guard is raised and lowered with a worm-drive rack and pinion so your blade guides stay perfectly adjusted regardless of the height. The saw includes Laguna‰۪s renowned ceramic blade guide system. A huge, quick release lever relieves tension for fast blade changes, while convenient viewing windows allow you to check both tension and tracking while the machine is running.
Motor: 2.5HP TEFC, 220 Volt, Single Phase
Min - Max width of blade: 1/8" - 3/4"
Magnetic Blade Guard
Laguna Ceramic Guides
(2) x 4" dust ports
Footprint: 17-1/2" x 22-1/2"
- Euro-style hinges and ceramic guides
- Pyramid Shaped Spine
- Foot brake to stop wheels plus switch off motor
- Tension window, tracking window & tension indicator
- Worm gear rack & pinion upper guide
- Blade tension quick release
- Table 21-1/2" X 16"
- Brass-tipped lock handle for rip fence
- 90º positive stop for table setting
- 45º table-tilt right/ 7º table-tilt left
- Hi/low aluminium fence
- Cast iron wheels
- Flat poly-groove drive belt
- Heavy duty cast trunnion 8" x 13"
- Adjustable anodized aluminium throat plate
- Total protection safety guarding above bandsaw blade guides
*Shown with optional light - not included