Laguna 18/BX - 18" Wood Bandsaw 3HP /220V
SKU LAGUNA MBAND18BX2203
The 18|BX Bandsaw follows in the traditions of high-performance and reliability established by the widely-used Laguna Tools 14|12 and 14|bx models. The 18|bx is built around a 3HP, 220V motor and 145" (368 cm) blade for consistent results, cut-after-cut, regardless of material.
Designed and made to Laguna's exacting standards this is the best bandsaw Laguna have produced. The 18bx includes all the unique quality components found in the 14bx but adds the strength and power of a 3hp motor and 18" wheels.
- Motor: 3 HP single phase 15 amps
- Min - Max width of blade: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- Resaw capacity: 16"
- Throat capacity: 17-1/4"
- Cast Table Size: 20" x 26"
- Nitrogen cylinder table tilt assist
- Blade length: 145"
- Table height: 35-1/2"
- Overall height: 78"
- Weight: 410 lbs
- Magnetic Starter
- Disc-Brake with Micro Switch
- 220V Outlet on Back for Light
- Window for Tension
- Window for Tracking
- Magnetic Blade Tension Guide
- Worm Gear & Pinion Upper Guide
- 10 Point Laguna Ceramic Guides
- Flat Poly-Groove Drive Belt
- Premium Anodized Insert with Micro Adjustment
- Dynamically Balanced Cast Iron Wheels
- Urethane Single Piece Snap-on Tire
- Quick-Release Tension
- Hi/Low Anodized Aluminum Fence
- Dust Ports: 2 x 4"