Laguna 15/24 Revo Steel bed Wood Lathe - 110V
With the launch of the Revo 15|24 Laguna is filling the gap between the Revo 12|16 & the legendary Revo 18|36, providing space constrained users with more power and capacity.
- World-class fit and finish Laguna is known for
- Sliding headstock
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 - 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Laguna Pulse Width Modulation
- Adjustable-height legs allow a more ergonomic working position tailored to individuals needs
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
- A brand new feature is the patent-pending Precise Point that allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
Includes Banjo, 12” Tool Rest, Drive Center, Live Center, Faceplate, Face Plate Wrench and Knock Out Bar.
** Some images show optional light, bed extension, and wheel kit **
- Electrical: 1.5HP, 110 Volt, 8 Amp, 60 Hz.
- Motor: Permanent Magnet DC, 2150 RPM
- PWM: Pulse Width Module Speed Control
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Swing over Bed:15-1/2”
- Swing over Banjo: 11-3/32”
- Outboard Swing with optional accessory: 25”
- Tool-Rest Post Size: 1”
- Tool-Rest Length: 12”
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- RPM High: 650-4200
- RPM Mid: 325-2100
- RPM Low: 50-650
- Tailstock Quill: 4 ½”, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center Low: 36.4”
- Floor to Spindle Center High: 51.4”
- Floor to Bed Min.: 28.6”
- Floor to Bed Max. : 43.6”
- Spindle Index #: 24 w/ Lock
- Distance between Centers: 24”
- Headstock/Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Spindle Size: 1 ¼” X 8TPI RH
- Floor Space: W 60” D 22” H 56”
- Weight Net/Ship: 288/302 Lbs.
Affordable Flat-Rate Shipping
|Alberta||Rest of Canada||USA|
|11 to 25lbs||$17.95||$22.95||$39.95|
|26 - 65lbs||$44.95||$51.95||$55.95|
Shipping for items over 65 lbs is calculated at checkout.
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use