Laguna Fusion F2 10" Table Saw w/ 1.75HP Motor & 36" Rip Fence
The new Laguna F2 and F3 Table Saws are unlike any saw on the market.
Having the same quality demands earned through the original fusion table saw, the new fusion line will not only impress but exceed the expectations you have come to expect from Laguna.
With a completely redesigned trunnion and arbor controls that focuses on buttery smooth controls and longevity of the saw, we are sure this is the saw that will give you the perfect rip cut for many many years.
Internal Design. The saw was built around a newly designed trunnion with years of research behind it. The new design focuses on butter smooth and true arbor adjustments without sacrificing strength or longevity of the saw. You will come to find a 2:1 ratio arbor tilt control that has zero backlash, an industrial strength 3 post height adjustment mechanism, and new features like the spindle lock for quick blade changes. In addition, the saw has kept the classic Laguna style cabinet mounted trunnion, but now with micro adjustable tilt controls.
Newly designed precision arbor mounted directly to cabinet top. Height adjustment moves straight up easily with mechanical assist. Arbor tilt is now on 2:1 ratio gear box. The new Laguna Arbor is Sturdy and built to last.
Thick metal cabinet. Aside from this robust build of the cabinet, you will come to find intelligent tool storage for all included accessories and the classic T-style fence.
Newly Designed accessories including the blade guard, riving knife, and an integrated quick-change cam action setting mechanism. Included Accessories: Riving knife, blade guard, mitre gauge, 10” Blade, blade changing tool, and fence mounted push stick.
- Motor Plate 1 – 3/4 HP, Single Phase, 3450 rpm
- Power Requirements 115 V, 15 Amp, 30 Amp Service
- Overall Dimension 65 3/4″L x 31 1/8″D x 34 3/4″H
- Footprint 19 1/8″L x 18 5/8″D
- Shipping Dimensions 47 1/2″L x 29 3/4″D x 41 1/4″H
- Shipping Weight 265 Lbs
- Rip Capacity 36″ standard
- Cutting Material: Wood
- Max. depth of cut @ 90° 3 1/8″
- Max. depth of cut @ 45° 2 1/8″
- Blade Capacity 10″ Diameter, thin kerf – 13/16″ dado stacks
- Blade tilt 0 – 45° Left
- Mitre Slots 3/4″ with 1″ T
- Arbor Size 5/8″
- Arbor Speed 4500 rpm
- Dust collection 4″ Outlet, 500 CFM REQ
- Outfeed Table Attachment: NO