Laguna Revo 12/16 Midi Lathe EVS
Three speed ranges are easily changed using the front access door – with no tools needed. A magnetic closure holds the door shut. Simply rotate the handle 90° to elevate the motor and lower the pulleys and then adjust the belt position. Turn the handle back to re-tension. Once a speed range (low, mid or high) is selected, you can dial into the exact speed you want using the silver knob. The bright blue digital display shows the selected speed.
The green (on) and red (off) buttons are big and easy to press. A forward-reverse toggle button allows you to change the direction of rotation.
A 24-position indexing plates allows the headstock to rotate in 15° increments. The headstock and tail stock accept an MT2 taper. A drive center and live center are included.
The PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) motor utilizes transistors for fast communication between the motor and controller. PWM controls stabilize the RPM and provide consistent torque (voltage) when using speeds at low RPM so you can turn with confidence at any speed on the Laguna Revo 1216 Midi Lathe EVS.
Includes lathe, face plate, drive center, live center, center knock out rod and face plate wrench.
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Bright blue digital display
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) motor provides consistent torque at low speeds
- Simple speed change with front belt access and dial in knob
- MT2 taper on both spindle and tail stock
- Motor: 1 HP DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Controller: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V-1PH-60HZ
- Recommended Breaker Size: 110V - 15 AMP
- Speed Range: 650 - 3500 RPM (high), 325 - 1750 RPM (mid), 50 - 525 RPM (low)
- Distance Between Centers: 15.5” (394mm)
- Swing Over Bed: 12-1/2” (318mm)
- Swing Over Banjo: 9-1/2” (241mm)
- Max. Outboard Swing: 16” (406.4mm)
- Spindle Bore: 3/8” (9.5mm)
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Spindle Thread: 1”x 8 TPI (both ends)
- Indexing: 24 positions with Lock Drive belt
- Tail stock quill travel: 2-1/2” (63.5mm)
- Tail stock taper: MT2
- Floor to bed height: 6.7” (170mm)
- Floor to Spindle Center: 13” (328.75mm)
- Bed Length 29.4” (746.8mm)
- Tool Rest Length: 6” (152.4mm)
- Tool Rest Post Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Faceplate Diameter: 3” (76.2mm)
- Certification: CSA C/US 256540
- Overall Size: 29.4” L x 8.9” W x 17.4” H (746.8mm x 226mm x 442mm)
- Net Weight: 118 lb. (53.5kg)