SuperMax 71632 16-32 Drum Sander with Open Stand
The 16-32 Drum Sander (#71632) is the newest member of SuperMax Tools drum sander family which was designed with new features to improve productivity.
- Patented Quick Adjustment Lever: reduces set-up time.
- Built-in DRO (digital read out): maintain material thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality.
- Turbo Vented dust port: increases airflow to your dust collector by 15%.
- Rear placement of the Gear Motor: improve conveyor belt tracking.
- Drum Width: 16"
- Maximum workpiece width: 32" (two passes)
- Minimum workpiece length: 2-1/4"
- Maximum workpiece thickness: 3"
- Minimum workpiece thickness: 1/32"
- Conveyor motor: 43 in.-lb. torque, direct drive D.C. motor, variable from 0-10 FPM
- Minimum CFM Required: 600 CFM
- Drive motor (TEFC): 1-1/2 HP, 110V, 15A, 1-Phase
These new features complement the same great features SuperMax Tools have provided for years.
- Quick adjust lever for fast height adjustment just pull the lever to go from 0'' to 3''
- Built-in digital readout for precision and ease of setup
- IntelliSandTechnology automatically adjusts conveyor speed based on load, preventing gouging, damaging or burning of stock, providing consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density, and greatly increasing abrasive planing and dimensioning speed
- Single alignment point just one nut aligns the conveyor parallel to the sanding head
- Indexed conveyor alignment for wide stock
- Extra-wide conveyor properly supports stock over 16'' wide
- Thrust bearing eliminates backlash in height adjustment
- Extra wide space for easy access to abrasive fastening system
- Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life
- Tension rollers are adjustable for height and hold down pressure to help prevent snipe
- Optional folding indeed/outfeed tables available for additional support ( sold separately)