Laguna REVO 24/36 Wood Turning Lathe
The First feature that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodized aluminum. The blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals this is no ordinary lathe.The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well known longevity & strength.Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically. Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle.The headstock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, 3HP, 220V, 60Hz
- Phase: 1-Phase Input, 3-Phase Output
- Recommended Breaker Size: 15 Amp
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Remote Control Box w/Speed Settings
- Two Ergonomic Control Panel Positions: High/Low
- Drive Belt: Poly-Groove with EZ Access
- Tailstock Quill: 4" Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 44"
- Spindle Index#: 14/36/48 w/Lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36"
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4" X 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32" with Pads
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 38"
- Swing over Banjo: 19"
- Face Plate: 3" Diameter
- Tool Rest: 12"
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Headstock Spindle: MT2 taper hardened to 40º HRC
- Tailstock Quill: MT2 taper hardened to 40º HRC
- Swing Over Bed: 24"
- RPM: High: 135-3500 Low: 50-1300
- Dimensions: 60" W x 26" D x 52" H
- Weight for 220V (Net/Ship): 532/605 Lbs.
- Redesigned banjo features more compact design, wider base, increased eccentric rod diameter and larger hanger resulting in a more solid feel when locking in place.